Quran memorization classes online | quran hifz online course

quran memorization classes online

Online Quran academy provides online Quran memorization classes online courses to memorize Quran online and read Quran with tajweed online

After each session of memorization, the student will have memorized 70% of the part he should save and the rest of the part 30% by listening to the recitation of the Qur’an by Sheikh.


Frequently asked questions about this course

Memorizing the Quran is a major project and a difference in a person’s life because memorizing and hifz Quran would change a person’s life, and we do not say that memorizing the Qur’an is difficult because everything with trust in Allah is easy, but we say that it needs diligence and perseverance. As for the exact method to memorize the  Quran, it depends on each person and what he loves and can do. Here are some tips on how to memorize the Holy Quran:

Sincerity to Allah Almighty by hifz Quran, and not linking this work to any of the needs of the world because reading the Qur’an without devotion to Allah Almighty inherits hypocrisy, and Allah forbid.

Thanking Allah Almighty for this blessing so that it lasts and increases. The Noble Qur’an is a bounty and blessing from Allah Almighty to man, so we must take care of its memorization, schooling, understanding, reflecting its meanings, and teaching it as much as we are able, and not miss its great bounty and a great reward for us and our children.

Tips for learning the rules of learn Qur’an by grammar course:

  • The Sincerity of intention for the sake of Allah.
  • Specify the number of verses that should memorize every day.
  • Repetition these verses.
  •  Proficiency in memorizing through Qur’anic Arabic grammar course.
  • Keep one drawing of the Qur’an to help you in memorizing.
  • Memorizers of the Qur’an should recite during the prayers what they memorized.

Advantages of Quran hifz in the world and the hereafter:

-Memorizing the holy  Quran online is an act of worship by which its owner seeks the pleasure of Allah and reward in the Hereafter, and with this intention, he will be rewarded and be punished for acting this worship for someone other than Allah Almighty.

-Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite.

-The one who memorized the Qur’an shall come on the Day of Judgment and (the reward for reciting the Qur’an) says: ‘O Lord! Decorate him.” So he is donned with a crown of nobility. Then says: “O Lord! Give him more!’ So he is donned with a suit of nobility. Then it says: “O Lord! Be pleased with him.’ So He is pleased with him and says: “Recite and rise and be increased in reward with every Ayah.

By the end of this course, the student will be able to do the following:

  • Memorize the required juz’ as Amma Or Tabarak Or short surahs as he/she wants according to his/her ability and level.
  • But if he/she wants to memorize the whole Qur’an, he/she will get Ijaazah at the end of the Course.
  • And you can join an intensive hifz (memorizing) course to memorize Qur’an in months.
  • Receive Ijaazah with a chain of narration to the Prophet. So, our students will be well qualified for teaching others.

Frequent repetition for new ayat helps students to memorize 70% of the required memorization during class.

Reviewing according to a specific schedule.

The method: Start with two parts every day and repeat it three times every day, and you will complete the entire Qur’an with revision every two weeks, then you will memorize the entire Qur’an perfectly. Compare the similarities; It helps you focus on memorizing.

Hifz Quran online is designed for kids and adults at home easily and then becomes a hafiz.

All of our online Quran teachers and teachers have been carefully evaluated and selected to work with us. Our teachers are well-trained, and we offer Quran memorization hifz classes with expert Quran tutors with a flexible schedule. So, we are one of the best online Quran hifz schools.

We make regular reviews and practice because of an essential element for excellence in memorizing and not forgetting. Quran memorization lessons online will show you how to review Quran memorization properly and help you learn to memorize Quran and not forget it.

Our goal is to provide the best Quran teachers and unparalleled online Quran teaching services with affordable subscription fees to all learners seeking to memorize and recite the Holy Quran.

It is suitable for kids and adults (aged four years and above).

It fits students who have passed How to read Qur’an with a certificate.

The duration of the Online Qur’an memorization classes course:

According to memorization skills, age, and language of the student.

We recommend students dedicate 3-7 times weekly to mastering the memorization of the Qur’an.

Let’s start the journey now and get a free trial